FEMA seeks information on vendor capabilities from all parties interested in administrative management and general management consulting services. The Contractor must provide consulting services that will identify better ways to increase clarity of purpose, improve cross-organizational integration, and create a unified culture that will meet or exceed the requirements provided below:
- Make sure the organization’s purpose (its value proposition) is clear and meaningful at all levels.
- Guide the development of a clear, measurable and results-oriented strategic plan.
- Help AI management develop and maintain effective leadership capabilities.
- Obtain approaches for each of the performance areas below using proven collaborative and inclusive techniques:
- Performance measures,
- Communication and mobilization,
- Education and formation,
- Organizational process and structure,
- Accountability systems (e.g. performance appraisals, promotion criteria), and
CAPACITY SETS SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Interested vendors should submit a brief set of Statements of Capabilities via email to the contact points listed below. There is no page limit on your submission. The document format must be either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). Responses should be prepared using 12 pt. font, 1 inch margins and 8.5 inch by 11 inch paper Respondents must also provide a cover page with their company name, DUNS number, CAGE code, company web address, business address, point of contact, telephone number, email address, size of your organization and, if applicable, socio-economic category of small business.
This documentation must address, at a minimum, the following elements to demonstrate the supplier’s ability to meet the requirements. Sellers are requested to respond to one, several or all components.
(1) The technical ability of the provider to provide the aforementioned services.
(2) Previous experience with similar requirements and contract type/pricing methodology; and
(3) The ability of the seller in the geographic location
(4) Supplier’s ability to manage, as prime contractor, the types and extent of services required.
Please provide any additional information you deem relevant to address the specifics of the RFI.
FEMA will only consider submissions in response to this notice that are in the form of Microsoft Word and/or PDF documents (searchable format) attached to emails received no later than 1:00 p.m. EST Friday, June 18, 2021 No phone calls will be accepted or returned.