BCX’s Data Networks team is thrilled to announce the launch of its Network and Security Consulting service that helps businesses with their digital transformation and transition to the cloud.
Digital transformation initiatives require an advanced enterprise network that is agile enough to respond to rapidly changing business conditions and processes, through an Intent-Based Network (IBN).
- IBN accepts business and application intent and translates it into policies that can be automated and applied consistently across the network.
- It continuously monitors and adjusts network performance to ensure desired business results.
- The network is based on end-to-end software-defined networking technology to provide branch offices, remote workers and devices with access to cloud applications.
For the past 18 months, BCX has helped major enterprise customers deploy their multicloud networks that run workloads across private and public clouds. To protect enterprise workloads from the resulting increase in attack surface, security controls must use artificial intelligence and machine learning and continuously provide visibility and protection across all network domains. It must do this from the end user or device accessing the software-defined LAN, across the software-defined WAN to the cloud infrastructure.
The benefits of automated network access, traffic, and security policies can only be fully realized if SDN is implemented end-to-end across all network domains. The benefits of this automation include a significantly reduced number of network incidents that network operations and security operations teams must resolve.
To navigate the complexities of networking and the opportunities presented by digital transformation, our BCX team of highly skilled and experienced networking specialists can help virtually any organization in any industry vertical with their infrastructure needs. network, including government organizations.
BCX’s networking team designs, implements and manages networks for some of South Africa’s largest financial institutions, most major retailers, and major mining and manufacturing groups, to name a few. industries. For more than 25 years, we have provided reliable networks through specialized technical skills. BCX also partners with all major network technology manufacturers and maintains the required competency certifications as a managed network and cloud service provider partner with major vendors.
Whether your organization is still operating a network based on established technologies or is on the road to modernization by adopting next-generation technologies and multi-cloud architectures, our team of experts can help you on your journey. Our network architects have assisted many clients with everything from initial consultancy and consultancy services to the design, planning and physical deployment of next-generation software-defined networks.
Our network engineers and network security specialists are a team of over 200 experts who are stationed in all major national centers for on-site customer support and can assist customers outside of South Africa.
Our teams are specialized and structured in the following networking areas, and can assist customers in all or part of these technological areas:
- SD-WAN and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architectures that integrate cloud-managed security controls with SD-WAN;
- Campus and Branch SD-LAN;
- Software-defined data center LANs;
- Multi-domain and multi-cloud networks;
- Intent-Based Networking; and
- Network security (firewalls, distributed denial of service protection, intrusion detection and prevention, and new cloud-hosted network security services such as secure web gateways, web application firewalls, cloud access security and multi-factor authentication).
For the BCX Data Networks team to assist you on your journey to adopting secure software-defined and cloud networking technologies, or for assistance with anything from design to day-to-day operations or complex fault diagnoses, please contact your BCX account manager or sales representative, or email us at www.bcx.co.za/solutions/cloud/managed-cloud-networking/.
The BCX Data Networks business unit can also provide fully outsourced customer networks, which include design, implementation, project management, change control, maintenance, support, monitoring, administration and all operational functions for underlying physical infrastructure or IP connectivity services, and software. – defined overlay network and security features.